What is Back on Track?
An extension of The Stevenage ESC Outreach Programme.
Who is it for?
KS3 pupils at risk of exclusion from Stevenage Secondary Schools.
- High Quality Education Provision in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Comprehensive Assessments.
- Provision away from the Mainstream School on a fixed term basis.
- Opportunity for pupils to get ‘back on track’through PHSE and Social Skills Curriculum.
- The facilitation of pupil work provided by the School.
- Progress in Learning
- Social Skills Gained/Improved
- Increased Self Esteem and Confidence
- Schools gain empowerment to review its support strategies for the pupils.
Donna Bruce – Back on Track Co-ordinator
Stevenage Education Support Centre, Collenswood Road, Stevenage,, Hertfordshire, SG2 9HQ
Tel: 01438 369119